Iced Green Mint Tea
- Fairly easy, I just boiled some water.
- Poured the water into a container and allowed the 2 teabags to steep for about 15 minutes.
- In another container, I added some honey, crushed ice, and then poured the tea over the ice.
- Stirred it all together and put it in the fridge.
- Honey has a tendency to sink to the bottom as it cools, so I have to stir before pouring.
- Boiled water
- Poured into a container with my jasmine tea. I used one bag, because I know that jasmine, like rose, is fragrant, and I didn't want the flower aroma to overpower the rice taste.
- Added equal amounts of rice and popped it in the microwave for 4 minutes or so.
- Tada, fragrant smelling and tasting rice.
Zucchini & Fried Rice
- First I poured some olive oil into a hot pan.
- I placed my chopped zucchini in the pot.
- Added pepper, garlic salt, and thyme.
- I frequently stirred and tossed it about in the skillet, until brown and delicious looking.
- I sat it on my plate.
- Without cleaning the pan, I added a tiny bit more of olive oil, then through in my Jasmine Rice and Soy Sauce.
- I just eyed it, I've never fried rice. Tossed it about in the pan.
- I added more Soy Sauce and just let it sit for a minute. Toss it a bit more, then added it to the plate.
*Next meaty day, substituting chicken for zucchini, is pretty good too!