So last night, I had Chicken, Kale, Spinach, and a skillet. Nothing else in mind. As I cooked, I put something together, having no idea what the heck it was going to be. It turn into a kind of Mexican dish, that hubby--weather permitting--is going to pick up shredded cheese and sour cream for, because he thinks it still needs something. I just used ranch, I'm convinced that ranch finishes any dish.
As for measurements, I hardly ever measure anything, unless baking.
Frankenstein Chicken Bowl:
- Olive Oil
- Raw Kale
- Raw Spinach
- Kidney Beans
- Red Pepper Powder
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Salt
- Chili Powder
- Shreded Parmesan
- I cooked the chicken breast filets in the over, at 375 for 45 minutes.
- Chopped it when it was done.
- Tossed it in a skillet with some olive oil.
- Added the red pepper, onion powder, garlic salt, pepper, and chili powder.
- Let it cook while I figured out my next move. Which was a can of corn. I just added until satisfied.
- Added lots of kale and spinach.
- Added the parmesan cheese.
- Lastly, I decided on a can of kidney beans.
- Let it cook, served it. Served mine with ranch, as I said. Hubby's making his serving into a burrito later, with sour cream and shredded cheese.
I wonder what tonight's Frankenstein is going to be?