- Butternut Squash Stew, I'll be adding pumpkin and pork to it. Hubby's not a big fan of squash, so he's going to make some pork ribs.
- Apple Cinnamon Bread
- Moon Cider - This is a trick or treat favorite. I usually make it for whomever's handing out candy, and there's usually enough when the treaters come back home. It's pretty yummy:
- 4 cups Apple Cider
- 4 cups White Grape Juice
- ½ teaspoon Whole Cloves
- Cinnamon Sticks or Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon All Spice
- Heat Cider and Juice in a big pot or a crockpot.
- Add Spices
- Bring to a boil
- Simmer for 5 Minutes or longer for taste
- Serve in a Cauldron.
Only this year, I don't have apple cider, so I'm going to cut up locally harvested apples instead.
And our costumes are also planned. The boys are going a TMNT (thanks to grandma and grandpa), hubby's going as a Wolf from The Walking Dead, and I'm either going to be a witch or my classic Little Red Werewolf. Pretty exciting.
Do yall have a dinner planned out for the 31st? Anything special? What about costumes?