Thursday, October 29, 2015

I Better Get Crackin On Those Arm Warmers!

I got a job at Kroger Distribution Center.  Good thing I'm halfway finished with my arm warmers, because I'm doing to need them!  According to my interviewer it gets as cold as -20 F in the freezer.

My time as a SAHM is done for now.  But I'm still a mom, still taking care of the house hold.  I'll be working from 5 pm to 3:30 am, coming home and crashing until the kids wake me up, then hubby gets home around 4:15 pm, and I'll be back out that door.  Just like Meijer...except when I was working the nightshift there, I only got about 2-3 hours of sleep.  And at Kroger's DC I'll be work 4 days, 10 hour shifts and then some. It's going to be more exertion than Meijer.

My cousin's fiance works there and she said that he's been working 1-2 hours over for a while.  I'm definitely going to kick my butt kicked!  But it's an opportunity.  A challenge to conquer.  Going to help my hubby bring in income, gonna be handling my business, doing what I have to for my kids, and I'm going to start my low-carb diet back up.  And I'm probably going to become addicted to 5-Hour Energies and coffee.  Not looking forward to that.  Hopefully there's something better out there than sugar and caffine.

No comments:

Post a Comment