Thursday, December 10, 2015

Feeling Neglectful!

Since I've started working again, it feels like I'm neglecting my duties to Hestia.  In preparation to give my Ancestral offerings, I stopped at Her shrine tonight to give Hers first, and saw that it was a dusty mess!  Disgusting!  I clean dust for a living now, so how'd Her sacred spot get so yuck?

I clean the house during the day, doing and putting away dishes, and cooking for my family.  At night, hubby takes care of the kids and even vacuums!  But I dunno, it's just not the same....wouldn't be, would it?  I'm working now.  It's only part time, but it's enough...  but I can't be that harsh on myself.  I'm still adjusting to this new schedule, this new balancing act.  Being a cleaner at night and a mom during the day, while still finding time to be a wife, a Hearth Keeper, and a dreamer.

And I've lost a lot of weight!  Go me!

All's not lost.  I just need to devote some time to Hestia this weekend.  To Her and this temple.  She's patient and understanding.  Unlike me, haha.

I've also neglected my divination studies for the past two days, and I'm jonsing!  Jonsing for a session!  Hopefully I'll get around to that tomorrow.

Two more nights until the weekend, and I'll have two days off.  6 days of working is kind of rough, just ask the angry blisters on my feet!  But, yeah, this weekend, I'll be spending some special time with Her.  We need it!

Oh, yeah, here are the pictures for my wonky tarot bag (with deck inside):



It's a little rough, but I like it, just needs some "charming" touchups!  :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment