Monday, December 14, 2015

Space

I revamped Hestia's space a little, and did some housework, and definitely enjoyed my two days off.  But I didn't spend as much time reconnecting with Her as I wanted to, due to Medusa slithering in and taking my attention, but like I said, I did do a little bit of cleaning.

Hestia's Shrine, 12-14-15

I was thinking a bit today about our future...

I love me some sheep and some goats. One day, I'm going to have my own little Hopeful Homestead with chickens, goats, and maybe a couple of sheep down the line. Chickens first. See how we handle those. I've talked about getting mean ones for eatin and nice ones for pets (keeping them separate). And all of them for laying.
I do the research and talk to my friends who have their own little homesteads, plan plan plan, and work for our goals. I'm glad that things didn't work out concerning my grandmother's house. I was sick and tired of living in the big city, I didn't feel like I was going anywhere. I wanted a fresh start, in a smaller area. Yes, we're back in an apartment, but I like it, for now. Yes, we would've had the land, but would we have had the permits? And we'd be trapped in an area that we didn't like, certainly not an area that we wanted to raise our children in.
Things will work out as long as we stay focused and keep on working hard.

I had more of a focus for this post, but I just got hit by sleepiness.  Hopefully I'll get around to posting about what I intended for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment