Will add as I remember and accomplish. For tonight, I need to focus on preparing for the first day of the Dionysia, and clean up His shrine, and purify myself.
Dry the egg shells in the oven. Crush the egg shells into a powder
- Make protection powder.
- Clean and organize kitchen
- Clean the shrines
- Take a detoxing bath
- Drink detoxing tea
- Gather donations
- Clean floors - vacuum and mop with another carpet freshener/magik powder and a wash.
- Clean upstairs
- Toddler proof boys' closet.
- Finish cleaning the patio
- Toss out old tables
- Spiritually Clean House with smudge stick
- Recharge wards
- Refresh satchels
- Clean and organize living room
- Freshen up bedrooms
- Wash bedding
- Wash the plastic eggs
- Prepare the kid's Equinox pails (stuffed bunny, farm bath toys, yogurt bites, 1 chocolate egg each)
- Boil eggs
- Bake honey cake (for offerings)
- Bake carrot cake (for us) This year, instead of making the cake into a March Hare, I'm going to use some of the extra plastic eggs and create a little scene with them and some edible pearls of green, purple, and blue. Dress it up kind of nice...or have the boys help me decorate the cake. That sounds fun and dangerously messy!
- Slow Cook Irish Lamb Stew (for us)