Thursday, September 22, 2016

Taste Buds Blown!

Oh my Gods, yall.  I just made the best thing that I've every cooked:

Goat Cheese, Butternut Squash, Sage Stuffed Pork Tenderloin

So juicy, tender, flavorful, and oh my gosh.  Sooooooo gooood!  I don't even care for the red potatoes and corn that I made to do with it.  Well, that and I'm full!  I also have some honey harvest bread to go with it, and strawberry rhubarb pie, but yeah.  Full.  Glad that I decided to not make the sweet potato casserole!

Blessed Second Harvest and Fall, yall!

Oh, and I plan on finishing an earlier crochet piece--a banner for Hestia.  I've found the felt symbol finally, so now I can sew it onto the red banner.  Although, I'm pretty stuffed....but I do need to get some project done for this month.  And I need to do more work on my mom's throw. Goal is to have it finished by December!

No comments:

Post a Comment